Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Fed-Kun's army
oh shit, actual looms and spinning wheels, the artist is paying some good attention to detail there.

I bet the naked dude is a Dwarf who lived in the caves/underground and is now free to...do dwarf things lmao

That dwarf was resurrected using the dragon orb. If you check the past chapters, the dragon orb fell on a skeleton by accident. That's why there's an extra person there in the island

Dex-chan lover
will it be actually good village isekai? or will it just turn to harem trash?

Dex-chan lover
Smith dwarf GET! A bit worried about his mute-ness, so I hope that would be addressed

Dex-chan lover
The silent dwarf... laughing at the "Contains Improper Materials". What? His balls are gold?

ressurect stone fell on corpse.
my bigbrain : oh, the girl on the cover ll be resurected
what we got : naked silent dwarf smith

nice .

@darekpawlo theres girl on the cover. we also have goblin princesss, soon will be other too im sure. in this time you will have nothing for looking if some isekai is harem trash or not. now we chose whos better harem trash isekai. its trash but lets find some good trash

Dex-chan lover
Mappa the nudist dwarf with based tastes is here. The character is just in general pretty hilarious but he's also pretty OP in his own way

Users who are viewing this thread