Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Ch. 33.1

Dex-chan lover
And there's also hundreds if not thousands of imperial souls who would go to a better place if whatever is keeping them ready for their artificial reincarnation gets damaged or destroyed.
But you have a point. The group cares about what happens to Reina and it's not certain this biatch gives a shit about what happens to their countrymen. There's a risk, but I have the impression the MC gave up too easily and/or wasn't forceful enough.
Escalating the conflict when you don't know what your opponent is capable of seems like a really bad idea. Considering that the ancient tech wasn't beaten except by other, friendlier ancient tech already sets the bar pretty high. Trying to threaten the safety of the imperial souls is probably the worst choice possible.

Dex-chan lover
Stairs are an eternal source of comedy.

This is going to sound strange, but she's hotter as an evil chick.
Nah. For various reasons, Evil is often connected with being hot.

Why are they going with what that arrogant possessor biatch says?
Why not? She's not exactly hostile, she's willing to return her hostage, and she's shown to take promises at least a little bit seriously. I wouldn't trust her, but I'd also want to know more about that place, and she's a good source of that.

Users who are viewing this thread