Doukyo Shiteiru Kensei no Onna Shishou ga Kawaisugite Mainichi Shiawase Desu - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
No idea why the Erotica tag so early here either since raws are only at 2, and from checking them this is Suggestive at best so far cuz nipples in chapter 2 lol

On the other hand, at least this isn't another adaptation from this author but an original work instead, so lets see how this one go
Mosta the times they don't put anything soigsy until the second or third chapter, I guess in case any young virgos stumble on it they won't have to wash their eyes in soda:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I guess the 2 main questions are what happened to the father and do we know for sure the mother died? She could have been planning something given that last conversation about getting her son with the sword saint/friend.

Dex-chan lover
This shit sound promising
evil-laugh-rub-hands.gif

Time to put in my big booba secret reading list

Dex-chan lover
i won't add this to my reading list but ill leave my footprint here and whoever do marathon after bunch of chapter released, and they fuck, pls reply to my comment :v

Dex-chan lover
E: Master so you want to marry someone who is stronger than you?

M: Yes

E: (Remembering her in naked apron All right! That's my goal now! his desire goes strong and hard).

Users who are viewing this thread