Doukyonin ga Fuantei Deshite - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
bJ5uAAjK-yA.jpg

My honest reaction to this chapter

Its "wholesome" dont get me wrong, but isn't that going further and further away from GL ? 😐 Looking at her weird obsession and all she seems more into guys so far ô_o
For real though, I want my lesbians lexing, kissing, and might even holding hands :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

Its "wholesome" dont get me wrong, but isn't that going further and further away from GL ? 😐 Looking at her weird obsession and all she seems more into guys so far ô_o
she can be gay and still like fictional guys, come on people it's 2024, we should all know by now that reading/liking fictional stuff doesn't mean you will actually like it too irl.

EDIT: if you disagree/is confused by this statement, do you not know that many aroace people read romance, even ship fictional characters? Or that many women read BL/yaoi (or men read GL/yuri), even when they aren't gay/support LGBT. So yeah, let the girl have her hobbies, it doesn't mean she's straight for liking a fictional guy.

anw this series is more of a Slice of Life with dash of yuri on top, so if you want explicitly details showing that these two are in love, this ain't for you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"You can't become a man unless you endure the pain"

Guess so, boys become a man by enduring the pain life throw at them :aquadrink:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
even if you ignore the points that others have posed...

bi people exist yk

Dex-chan lover
I had to take that "I wasn't born..." panel and make it a stand-alone. Ended up needing to redo the word balloon and text, so it's not exactly the same, but still cute:

6IFUVoh.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (man even when Fuantei wears baggy clothing her boobs are still prominent. She's honestly so attractive).

pretty sure shes just a fujoshi, one of those girls obsessed with yaoi stuff. still gay though, I imagine... Imagine it like coming home to your r

I absolutely live the way expressions are drawn in this manga! Like Fuantei's expression staring at Shikkari when she's leaving, it's friggin awesome I think, and you should too, its funny.

Users who are viewing this thread