Doukyonin ga Fuantei Deshite - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
No fucking way this hikkikomori doesn't know what Twitter is given how much time she spends playing games.

Also unrelated to that, but I hope she gets better at handling social situations because in this chapter she felt kind of annoying for some reason, maybe I woke up with my left foot though

EDIT: Or maybe it was that first page where she threw a tantrum even though her totally-not-gf does so much for her

Dex-chan lover
No fucking way this hikkikomori doesn't know what Twitter is given how much time she spends playing games.

Also unrelated to that, but I hope she gets better at handling social situations because in this chapter she felt kind of annoying for some reason, maybe I woke up with my left foot though

EDIT: Or maybe it was that first page where she threw a tantrum even though her totally-not-gf does so much for her
you underestimate us loners, we gladly sacrifice time spent scrolling to:
games
manga
anime
youtube
livestreams
gooning
etc
but tbf its not that we never used social media; we just tend to not see the point after a while and find our hikki hobbies more fun

Fed-Kun's army
Thats actually so funny, what was she "bragging" about? That she gets to live all alone with her own "Fuantei-san" huhehehehee...

Users who are viewing this thread