Doukyonin ga Fuantei Deshite - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! lol i remember the torn knees/ripped jeans trend but i can imagine some ppl keeping the 'naturally 'damaged stuff even tho you could prolly cover it up with cute patches and such
So she still only likes her cuz she thought she was a dood :sadge:
You can like "butch" /tomboy looking women without wanting them to be a man even if you can appreciate crossdressing. Even tho it's not the same thing i'm sure there are some couples where one person plays the more 'masculine' role

Dex-chan lover
So she still only likes her cuz she thought she was a dood :sadge:
I don't think that's it, it's just Shikkari's kind of wired to find the masculine look more attractive due to her years and years of being a yaoi/boy love fan, especially since Futantei resembles one of her previous oshis. She knew Futantei was a girl when she offered to live with her and has shown affection towards her in the previous chapters, despite that. Plus she said she wanted to see Futantei in a skirt this chapter.

You can like "butch" /tomboy looking women without wanting them to be a man even if you can appreciate crossdressing. Even tho it's not the same thing i'm sure there are some couples where one person plays the more 'masculine' role
Yep, lesbian couples consisting of one butch woman and one femme one happened/happens often enough that it became a stereotype here in our real world even.

Funatei just casually lifting up Shikkari's skirt was pretty funny, especially since she seems to be taking a serious look at Shikkari's panties in the process.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that's it, it's just Shikkari's kind of wired to find the masculine look more attractive due to her years and years of being a yaoi/boy love fan, especially since Futantei resembles one of her previous oshis. She knew Futantei was a girl when she offered to live with her and has shown affection towards her in the previous chapters, despite that. Plus she said she wanted to see Futantei in a skirt this chapter.

Yep, lesbian couples consisting of one butch woman and one femme one happened/happens often enough that it became a stereotype here in our real world even.

Funatei just casually lifting up Shikkari's skirt was pretty funny, especially since she seems to be taking a serious look at Shikkari's panties in the process.
Yeah, i don't mind it but it would be cool to see butch x butch a bit more outside of usually it's like "not super feminine/doesn't 'put effort into looks' but not necessarily masculine either" (as well as non binary/gender non conforming lesbians) or so, but i guess depends on the story. wonder if theres a yuri equivalent of Bara

Users who are viewing this thread