Doumo, Suki na hito ni Horegusuri wo Iraisareta Majo desu

I havent read the novel.......and im hooked! The translations too are done well, i hope translated physical copies are out!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@TsukinoHime I'm really happy about this, but its too good to be true. So let me reformulate, is there any character that is in love (even slightly) with any of the MCs.
Sorry for being stubborn, but its really hard to believe. From what people have said, the resumes, this first few chapters, and your declaration about not having any love triangles, this is already the best (completed )shoujo I have seen :) ;)

For anyone not sure about reading this out of fear of the usual shoujo shenanigans, definitely don't worry about it! This is very fluffy, to the point that you'll get diabetes reading it :)))

I don’t understand the 8.1 rating here, I expected higher. This seems very promising while the other manga where the vampire reincarnates doesn’t seem promising but still gets 8.7/8.6.

HOPE MY GIRL GETS HER NUT

GET THAT BUSSY, HE'S FRANKLY A BIT OF A BITCH (SHOUJO MANGA AM I RIGHT FELLAS) BUT THAT'S OKAY HE HAS A NICE FACE

ALSO HE SAID WITCH RIGHTS IN PUBLIC ONCE

ALSO MY GIRL IS KIND OF BAD AT HAVING SOCIAL SKILLS (RELATABLE AM I RIGHT FELLAS)

ALSO SHE HAS BAD PERSONAL HYGIENE AND IS ADDICTED TO THE LETTUCE (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

solid shoujo romcom. potential for the male lead to be awful but maybe im just overanalyzing some basic tsun. rose is cool though, she's got my vote.

@Thoxi1026
No twist. Both of them are in love with each other and she agreed to marry him. I gotta give it to him when he accidentally drank the love potion.

Users who are viewing this thread