Douse, Koishite Shimaunda. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 2020

Dex-chan lover
asdfghj bruh covid references in my manga pls stop im reading to escape!!!!!

Is this gonna be a happy end for one of the boys? Just from the way she talked about her youth it doesnt seem like it

@Ps3udo OKAY NGL YOUR COMMENT KINDA MADE ME CRY CAUSE IVE ALREADY ATTACHED MYSELF TO ALL THE CHARACTERS AND I DONT THINK MY HEART COULD HANDLE IT IF THEY WERENT HAPPY IN THE END LIKE ITS OKAY IF EVERYONE DECIDED THAT THEY JUST WERE BETTER AS FRIENDS BUT IF IT ENDS UP LIKE A TRAGIC ENDING OR BITTERSWEET THEM IM JUST-
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I WISH I HAD THE RAWS FOR THIS T^T
ALSO YEA IM SO CURIOUS AS TO WHY THE NARRATION OF THE FLASHBACK SEEMS TO BE FILLED WITH REGRET AND DAMN LIKE IM A FRESHMAN THIS YEAR AND CORONA TOOK AWAY A LOT FOR AND LIKE AHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: after calming down and coming back to read this comment I have realized that I may have overreacted for nothing and also that I get attached too easily :')

Oh I wonder who she'll end up with??? Such a mystery....😑

Covid-chan is so popular, we even get to see it in a manga *sigh*
Reverse harem? but it's still predictable. Pretty sure she'll end up with kizuki
This is one of the reasons why I prefer to read manhwas these days...

Legit can't wait to enjoy more of this author's more work, thanks for translating this one!

Double-page supporter
a girl with "harem"-but-not-really kinda situation... kinda reminds me of haru matsu bokura....

Aggregator gang
@Mayadee, I feel you, manhwas seem a lot more diverse than mangas these days. But still it's cute, predictable but cute

I like the reference to covid because it is relatable but please wear mask when go outside everyone, unlike people in this manga lol

I really love this author from previous works so i'm will keep reading this manga ^^
thanks for translating
And it's not cliché :) there are tons manga are good

Why did the author had to show us that 2030 scene 😭😭😭💔
Aghh no even though I want to ships I have the feeling that everything not gonna be okay💔
Hope Im wrong
I really hope so
And a loot of thanks for all the hard work
Keep going 💕

Users who are viewing this thread