Douse Mou Nigerarenai

Are u fucking kidding me? THAT ISN'T COMPLETED SO WHY IT IS CHECK LIKE THIS?! I'm crying inside

I've read this. This is really good for Josei; sweet and heart-warming, more than Love Phantom with its passionate love.
If Josei tends to be heavy in context about cheating --aldutery, complicated feeling, the one with family drama and self-condition is more interesting to follow. And this is one of them, a good starter pack if you want to enter Josei world.
I have started to forget, even though I don't really like the appearance of the heroine, they are both very interesting and adorable. As I recall, sales in Oricon were pretty good, too.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited because the author is comeback with a new work!

I've been reading this off and on for YEARS whenever I could get a hold of it. .... I'm kinda mad that I don't have all of it translated somewhere. They better fucking localize this someday or I'm going to have to learn how to read Japanese -_-. Thanks for the translations guy, you're making my bitter old cat lady heart a bit happy.

Just learned of this today, and I’m hooked. Thank you to the scanlation group. I love the art so much. I’m inspired to draw again.

I read up to ch 29 on RaffManga/Otakumole years ago. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that it's stood the test of time, despite now recognising some aspects as very typical of shoujo and josei romances ("good girl" MC, ML with a troubled past, "nice guy" love rival). Overall, it still has something that lifts it above the very average ones, so I can overlook the stereotypical aspects.

Thanks for scanlating!

@MangaKpoplover I've finished reading this series before on otakumole (rip 😭) and I don't remember anything in this series that implies adultery or cheating. It might have said adultery because of the notorious background of the ML with girls but he never did any of those to the MC

thanks so much for scanning and translating this, this story is so great. hope you guys continue it!

Users who are viewing this thread