Douse Suterareru no nara, Saigo ni Suki ni Sasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Both Their Hearts and Bodies are Joined

Dex-chan lover
Pg7, she isn’t talking abt erectile dysfunction. She just can’t get up from the bed cuz he fkd her too hard. Also the reason they pretend she has a cold to the guests and her cousin.

Anyway, I can understand how their 1st meeting (and whole engagement) was difficult for the prince. Ig he had his circumstances (don’t attack me, im not excusing his actions).

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao the decisions being made without homies parents approval cuz pops was a cheater.

Group Leader
Ahhh I’m too small brained but isn’t what he’s saying contradicting his actions later? He said he could mask his emotions but not in front of FL. The first chapter had him glaring at her and saying he hates her. And throughout further chapters it seems he had difficulty expressing how he truly felt for her but instead projected it onto someone else instead (which was BS btw)

And I still can’t brain why he would betray her like that and act all so sweet with the other girl then be all like “It was all an act!” and now everyone is pretending everything’s all fine now. Am I missing something? Or is it the Prince missing his brain?

Doesn’t help that ML’s brother is way more handsome than him

Aggregator gang
Ahhh I’m too small brained but isn’t what he’s saying contradicting his actions later? He said he could mask his emotions but not in front of FL. The first chapter had him glaring at her and saying he hates her. And throughout further chapters it seems he had difficulty expressing how he truly felt for her but instead projected it onto someone else instead (which was BS btw)

And I still can’t brain why he would betray her like that and act all so sweet with the other girl then be all like “It was all an act!” and now everyone is pretending everything’s all fine now. Am I missing something? Or is it the Prince missing his brain?

I thought I was the only one thinking this way 😭 im so glad i saw this comment

Double-page supporter

His brother isn't even actually shown? Why are you saying he's better when there isn't enough pages with him to know him

Group Leader
His brother isn't even actually shown? Why are you saying he's better when there isn't enough pages with him to know him
Ugh can you actually check for yourself before replying so confidently? Sorry not sorry

a3697b97-ee76-40be-a0d3-91bba72ebca1.png

fb8b8951-b158-40ff-b8da-93b4323f6825.png

It’s from Chapter 8, you’re welcome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread