Douse Suterareru no nara, Saigo ni Suki ni Sasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
bruh I ain't readin allat, I don't need the plot resummarized and passed off as a new chapter
m0m2mtr9l45c1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, a recap, we really needed that. Because it's amusing how the manga sometimes tries to say agnes has some fault in this, when it's just the prince fucking it up at every turn. Trust grows slowly but breaks instantly. Well, it's not surprising, the prince does need some mental help. And agnes needs some therapy after all this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the king’s ultimately at fault for not having a better relationship with Agnes’s family, raising his son this way and then forcing him into this convoluted scheme. HOWEVER, prince boy had every opportunity to communicate better with Agnes and explain the situation to her family and he didn’t. Every decision he makes is based on the fact that he’s an awful communicator and keeps everything inside. And he still has the audacity to blame Agnes who, yes, did do something horrible to him but isn’t at fault for finally moving after running away from him.

Anyway plot bad, characters dumb, nice tit cameo, thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Well... So he put most of the blames on his father the king. As well as the need for secrecies and high-handed stuffs. So the king didn't like the FL's faction anyway? That's why he was fine with treating her so callously?

Ugh... the cliffhanger now that we caught up with the raw...

Last edited:
Power Uploader
bruh I ain't readin allat, I don't need the plot resummarized and passed off as a new chapter
m0m2mtr9l45c1.jpg
ah yes, a recap, we really needed that. Because it's amusing how the manga sometimes tries to say agnes has some fault in this, when it's just the prince fucking it up at every turn. Trust grows slowly but breaks instantly. Well, it's not surprising, the prince does need some mental help. And agnes needs some therapy after all this.
Are you people even paying attention? It wasn't a recap but showed Richelieur's side from all of those events which cleared up many, many things:
  • How Richelieur found Agnès to begin with: The Marquis informed him and made a deal with him though an earlier chapter also hinted at it this finally confirmed it.
  • By what reason Agnès was being held captured all that time: it was initially implied that it was simply something Richelieur did as vengeance but it was then revealed that everyone on the outside knew of it and it was officially to secure Agnès, not keep captive
  • That the relationship with Lillie was always fake and ordered by the king to lure out the dissidents
  • That Lillie was purposefully allowed to make an attempt at Agnès' life, again, to lure out the dissidents
  • That a large part of the lack of communication from Richelieur came from the character simply not being allowed to say anything by the king.

I honestly wonder what you people have been reading.

Dex-chan lover
Not trying to defend bad writing but historically those with the rank of Marquis were basically as powerful as the king; they could wage war and take lands for themselves as if they were the crown, due to the location of the marches being the borders with a hostile power.

European Marquis and Dukes typically have some royal blood in them, so the king in this story could potentially have been usurped by Marquis Moustache had his positioned weakened even further.

That being said I've no idea why I'm still interested in following this typical, trashy, angsty teen romance story.

Power Uploader
That being said I've no idea why I'm still interested in following this typical, trashy, angsty teen romance story.
Because it's a really well written political drama with amazing sex scenes and you just explained what I thought was the one plot hole.

It portrays the gamesmanship of how fluid power in the real world is and how much trouble monarchs had at maintaining control well, with all the subtle games the characters play to solidify their power base.

Dex-chan lover
Are you people even paying attention? It wasn't a recap but showed Richelieur's side from all of those events which cleared up many, many things:
  • How Richelieur found Agnès to begin with: The Marquis informed him and made a deal with him though an earlier chapter also hinted at it this finally confirmed it.
  • By what reason Agnès was being held captured all that time: it was initially implied that it was simply something Richelieur did as vengeance but it was then revealed that everyone on the outside knew of it and it was officially to secure Agnès, not keep captive
  • That the relationship with Lillie was always fake and ordered by the king to lure out the dissidents
  • That Lillie was purposefully allowed to make an attempt at Agnès' life, again, to lure out the dissidents
  • That a large part of the lack of communication from Richelieur came from the character simply not being allowed to say anything by the king.

Yes mate, it does show Rich's perspective. Thing is, it was either easy to infer (Lillie's relationship being fake, her being allowed to make a move instead of being a step ahead) or has overall negligible importance in the story (how he found Agnès and why he held her captive). The only real, moderately important revelation is that last point you brought up, and even then Rich being socially inept was and still is a good enough reason in the first place : the end point is the same. Spending an entire chapter on this feels pretty redundant, in this perspective I'm apparently shedding light on. I'm not quite sure what YOU've been reading that needed clearing up. Also,
Because it's a really well written political drama with amazing sex scenes and you just explained what I thought was the one plot hole.

It portrays the gamesmanship of how fluid power in the real world is and how much trouble monarchs had at maintaining control well, with all the subtle games the characters play to solidify their power base.
calm down son, there's been way better than this. It's a fun little setting and I like stupid romances in the first place but let's not pretend this is Citizen Kane. And yeah, amazing sex scenes where both leads started off raping each other, classy. C'mon now. This isn't exactly highbrow entertainment.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, it was indeed a needed perspective. We were all wondering that if he was actually clinically retarded.

Apperently, he really was.

Go get her back, Prince. I knew exactly how good it is to be a yandere. We could search the world to just find our loved one 🤣

Double-page supporter
for a wall of text chapter that was nicely translated imo. kudos to the tler!

the whole cause of conflict is stupid imo— so marquis (femc dad) and king had a falling out, so king ordered his son to seduce the other side (blondie). but make sure it's just a ruse because...? nah i don't get it. imo i think if they just vagued it more, it'd make more sense by not making the reason complicated.

Dex-chan lover
'Oh hey there's a conspiracy going on against her, let's keep her in the dark and make her distrust in me even worse!' YOU FUCKING IDJET.

Users who are viewing this thread