Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Ch. 11 - Lewd Bride Battle Royal!!

Aggregator gang
@_thestranger_ Yeah, that part was ridiculous. It would be one thing if he was into that, but it's already been established that he's not. EDIT: It even would've been one thing if they had established that that's simply how her culture does things the first time she tried, and after understanding why she shouldn't, she didn't do it again. But that's clearly not the case, and she even had a bit of "I'm hot, of course you should want me, how dare you not want me."

@Tomoemami Maybe she only needs to do it in situations where the MC will be shirtless. Plus she's going to school with him so she's around him a fair bit.

Credits page is, as always, the best part.

@FStubbs
It even would've been one thing if they had established that that's simply how her culture does things the first time she tried, and after understanding why she shouldn't, she didn't do it again.
You know, this was exactly what I thought was going to happen. She looked like a demon girl, so I kinda expected her to be akin to a succubus and act as one. Like, "Hey, in my country, assaulting people is how we do things. Why isn't it working with this guy?", only to learn better (and sweep it under the rug as a cultural misunderstanding). But that wasn't the case.

Aggregator gang
@EnglishMotherfucker That would require his mom to have been reincarnated into the past of their world as Coco, fought alongside the previous hero, then come to this world, and his father not recognize her (I guess in this scenario she'd look different). Not impossible, but since I think Coco is best girl, I'd rather her not actually be her mom.

I'm missing though why people think she's his mom.

Dex-chan lover
@FStubbs isn't because she has the same crest as him, only her having it in her wrist?

not gonna lie though, Estelle's meekness and Coco kinda sympathizing/regretting something earns an effin ton of points in this harem.

Aggregator gang
@xSauriaNx I thought those were gloves she was wearing. At the least we do know she was part of the previous hero's party.

Dex-chan lover
So did she remove the crest forever, or did she take the crest for herself, or did she just move the crest to elsewhere?

Thanks for the chapter!
It's great the cloaking spell worked, but why didn't he consider using waterproof die or makeup to cover it up? After all, there should be some flesh colored stuff that won't wash off in a bath or pool unless a certain chemical or substance is used. Although he should hurry with the bath. Granted it'd be great if the spell held until got dressed again but wouldn't surprise me if the seal finished absorbing it partway and showed up again. In any case, it's good that the girls are all falling for him as a person rather than just as a means to get a high position or raise their race's rank up. Would be great to see how they deal with all the stuff back home if they all end up his wife rather than just one of them.

ngl i preferred the whole ara ara onee-san thing they had going on previously
reverse rape kinda hot

i can't get down with this half baked personality bullshit

@-Kyle- Have you seen DxD? Rias and Akeno are both characters that initially also have this ara ara onee-san persona but once their "armor" falls down after great character development, they become very docile/meek towards Issei. Does this ring you any bells? It's the same here.

@ShadenKnight No reason why not tbh, the author is also famous for his harem works so unless he fucks this up, that's what we're getting.

Great chap, I hope Coco isn't his mother or some shit doe.

Users who are viewing this thread