Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Ch. 7 - Revelation

Dex-chan lover
@ker0 Page 18 shouldn't it be "woman" since the word women is in the plural form? I was somewhat right about his hero power giving him some resistance to her magic & maybe the sad backstory was to be expected. Thank you for the chapter and for the redraws.

What if the character didn't want to fuck her because he didn't want to get raped by a rapist?

Sounds like a better reason than this garbage

Best part of this is the end card. Good to see that there are someone who does scanlation that has a sense of humor and is not a screeching autist

Fed-Kun's army
What's with this "i'm actually a virgin" thing in many harem series even though they don't acting like one?
it is okay a character to be non-virgin. do these japanese think people will hate non virgin character?

it remind me of that fox girl from Danmachi who her entire development relied on her hate herself for not being pure anymore but then the author decide to pull virgin card and flush it all on toilets

Fed-Kun's army
@matt619 It's made by Japanese FOR Japanese. Who do you think is the target audience for these kind of manga?

Double-page supporter
by the glorious blessing of manperor of mankind , give this redrawer a seal of the emperor and a successor chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Also lol @ the credit page, for real though, these people tagging sexual violence on everything makes it hard to distinguish manga with actual rape and sexual violence/assault

Yes yes, of course rape girl is actually a virgin
Yes yes, of course Mc soves her problem with the power of abstinence
5/10 manga
12/10 translation

Dex-chan lover
i am only here for the last page and meme too :D

sins MC don't have the power of the BIG D so i don't think he going to make any move on any girl

Users who are viewing this thread