Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Ch. 9 - Special Training!

Contributor
lol what kind of running speed this MC has for the delinquent to be able to punch him?

Aggregator gang
Lmao thanks for the TL and the memes

And ofc wolf/cat girl best waifu

Fed-Kun's army
You sure know how to redraw dem nipples, they looking good

Dex-chan lover
@ker0 Page 26 the words “preparation” & “tomorrow” are misspelled. Of course the oil had to become a slime creature, how else can you make the chapter more erotic for massages. Glad that Nao is trying to get stronger but hopefully his progression will be shown Without plot armor just handing it to him. Thanks for the chapter.

God this manga has some good quality waifus that each time chapter is focus on one they jump up on the waifu tier list GOD this is amazing

Bruh he gots no power... I'd just get protected and chill. This is so cringe but all I'm here for is 😏 you know

idk why japanese people like mc so wimpy and pushover like this lmao
"b-b-b-boku"
"im weak but i wont training and relying on my heroine"
"y-y-y-your body t-t-tpuched me"
*always get teased by women
GODDAMN IT

Fed-Kun's army
"Cat-eared onee-san". But wasn't he a wolf girl?

Nevertheless, just when Coco seemed to take the top post, Monika shows again why she's best girl. And I'm not talking about (just) the fanservice. Of all the girls, she seems the only one making an effort to know him, and the other way round, making both grow as characters.

Dex-chan lover
Well of course Monika reigns supreme. But first girl whose name I can't even remember will likely win.

Users who are viewing this thread