Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
The maids name, Tutte, is the same as one of the swedish words for boob... to me it looks like the little girl is really fixated on boobs the way she keeps saying Tutte all the time... =P

Fed-Kun's army
master.jpg

@Samishii23

Some grammar errors i found

page 29, "Going back to the our" -> "Going back to our"

"I sometimes accidentally used" -> "I sometimes accidentally use" i think that since "sometimes" is there, it means it still happens so "use" should be in present tense

Thanks for scanlating!

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, glad it's back. Also, every story of a parent having to deal with the death of their child sure gets to me :(

Thank you so much for translating this! Just yesterday I was thinking about this manga and considering going over the raws

Group Leader
@alpabet -- Welp, I fixed what you mentioned on page 29. Also happened to notice another two minor issues on the same page. lol

Dex-chan lover
finally !! thank you so much and oh my god as another guy said here Tutte is Tit in swedish which just makes it so weird

Imagine talking about life purpose when you are 8 years old with a 3 years old child.

Dex-chan lover
Illness deathbed Isekai protagonist that wasn't alone/abandoned? That's refreshing.

Group Leader
Goddamn... The toilet in that castle better be made of steel or something similar to withstand her power.

Users who are viewing this thread