Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
8? **** that half-assed number (i actually do like the number 8) give her a 10. What is this the highest ever before in history was a 7? give her a 10 so people will never know what happens between 3 levels higher than the "hero" class 7 that existed who knows when

Dex-chan lover
@jalil29 Why stop at 10? Let's go all the way to 16, 24, 32, or higher! But there are some series that just stop at x rank and everything above that is too powerful to rank because no one has gotten that high.

Dex-chan lover
The script is fine, just minor grammar errors. Cleaning is alright. A couple spots where the healing brush tool's been used. The typesetting on the other hand... why is the text left-aligned? Some of it's poking out of the bubbles without stroke. The QC should have caught that. All in all, it seems to be not too bad and there's only room for improvement! I hope to see more releases in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
@jalil29
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu8.php
i know its not as comfortable a number as 10 or as eye catching as 7,
but it has pretty high level in mysticsm.

Double-page supporter
Oh my god who ever translated this and such, THANK YOU. I don't care about mistakes (not that i really saw any) as long as I can understand what it says XD LMAO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE AMAZING

Dex-chan lover
Level 8 should be "All will be consumed by the purity of flame" or some such, or perhaps "OMFG, it burns with the fury of a thousand suns. Aieeeeeeeeee!"

Dex-chan lover
When she said "Good day to you, Father." Insta-kill on papa. This has promise.

Double-page supporter
Awww man WTF. The story got ruined pretty easy. I get the author trying to be non-cliche but there’s some things that should be written carefully... She’s too much of a vase of flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread