Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
"Even the three of us against you feels like we're at a disadvantage"
If you pitted the entire school against just her you would still be at a disadvantage, lol. The only way to win would be to hold up a video camera and tell her you'lll show her power to the world. Then you could watch her self destruct. Or blow the world to hell. 50/50 odds.

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixDen - it's a comedy about our MC not wanting to stand out and failing. I think she doesn't want to stand out because of her previous life.

Dex-chan lover
> The most memorable panel in this whole chapter... -> The cover page. MC was so pretty there....

> I can understand if MC does not want to stand out really much.
But the ideas she gave always to her surrounding are top notch, though it was her convenient life and memories from Japan.
These ideas, if become hit will be glorified and she will stand out more.
I hate how the author manages the standing out part if Mary suggested an idea.

I hope next time the author let another idea came from Mary, i think the author needs to direct her to work to plan and teach it to others, and make others work on it, so Mary will not stand out (instead of worrying she will be praise here and there and become a top idol), and the one who will be glorified are the one taking actions on it.
I think this idea is very welcoming...

About their achievement, they solves and found the culpirts for those mandrake case, undead case and slime case... 'they' also propose the format for application form... that why the school trust their 'club'

Fed-Kun's army
@asbyn it just seems this kind of skin ship between girls is somewhat normalized in japan. That already kind of already normalization is then just blown outa proportion in order to do fan service and cute cuddling moments ect in manga.
What im trying to say is dont look too far into the relationship unless they start really prompting romance or something.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan @PhoenixDen

The reason she doesn’t want to stand out is explained in the first chapter. She wishes to live an ordinary and safe life with her new life’s family. Because her past life was nothing but staying in a hospital and then dying before her parents. For that one reason, mostly out of her control, she has always felt guilty not being filial enough to her past life’s parents since she died before them. Her past life’s body was so weak and frail that the illness she had prevented her from doing many normal things and eventually it took her life. The god who reincarnated her granted her an invincible body with skills that negate both physical and magic damage, her physical and magic abilities are also too notch. Due to these traits, she fears they’ll either attract attention and the people outside her family will force her to do something for the greater good. Or she fears people would eventually fear her for being so powerful.

Why she’s so obsessed with not standing out at school is related to what might get forced onto her as a result. If she had won the martial arts tournament normally during their first year, the likelihood of people wanting her to be a knight would be high. Only reason it didn’t work out thanks to her father who complained to the school about her being sickly. Magic wise she isn’t as lucky since her reputation is known to be able to use powerful magic and even holy magic. Combined with the fact her armor is based on the Silver Knight story/legend. They think she’s the next Silver Knight. So far I think because of the “facts” going around that she has a “sickly” body has prevented anyone from suggesting she become a royal mage or something like that. Also the reason why people think she has one is because she just easily faints from shock when things go against her expectations. First time was from when the god revealed her new body’s bonuses and abilities. The other time when she won by default for the martial arts tournament.

Now we go back to this chapter where her quiet place with her friends has now turned into a Student Council. It’s mostly her fault really since the ideas that are normal for her past life are revolutionary in her new life. The spread of school uniforms, a sort of club/group that transcends the boundaries between the academy’s main fields of study. Her entire reputation at the academy making her one of the go to students to solve problems.

Dex-chan lover
she might want to say magilca's boobs have grown and such, but looking at the previous chapter it's damn obvious the size hasn't changed much

Dex-chan lover
oh god, as I continue reading the chapter the whole magilca boob thing is just being exaggerated even more! But they're no bigger than in the last chapter! wtf is wrong with the mangaka

I'd eat a kebab pizza. It'd be best with rice under the cheese, a garlic greek yogurt as the sauce and naan crust though.

Users who are viewing this thread