Downpour - Ch. 5

So that one guy is 100% a foot fetishist, confirmed. And as awful as PSY's parents seemed last chapter, looks like at least his Dad is decent? Idk I still have hope.

Anyway thanks for the translations, the beginning was a bit all over the place but they seem to be settling into a good rhythm now, so I'm looking forward to how this unfolds.

Oh jeez. I love this already! Can't wait to see what happens in the future. Thanks for picking this up!

All I can say about the mc is, you've dealt with extreme homophobia and ostracism: why do you think it's a good to keep wearing women's shoes after the initial trying-on? Where's the sense of self-preservation? He's so incredibly innocent and it's so sad society will keep breaking his heart for feeling even a little bit safe

Aggregator gang
I feel bad for the MC but I his decisions after experiencing trauma leave me wondering..why would you wear women shoes to the person who spread the rumor about you being gay...

Double-page supporter
I feel hate crimed lmfao you’re gonna make the gay guy wear flowery pink women’s shoes to see the dude who outed him?????? This feels homophobic 💀💀💀

Mah.....🙄 io non avrei comunque indossato le scarpe appena prodotte, neanche se fossero state per uomo.

Grazie 😘 per la traduzione

Users who are viewing this thread