Downpour

Group Leader
Hisaku Scans will be picking this up ♡
We're working on the translations now!

Group Leader
The title instantly reminded me of something I was just unable to put my figure on what it was then I remembered it was mentioned in the first season of Tokyo Ghoul "Cloudburst"

Group Leader
Oh, it's nice to see people who don't respect scan work. Some people go through the effort of asking the previous group if they can pick this manhwa up and then someone just goes ahead and releases it anyway and doesn't even respect when asked nicely if it can be taken down as another group has been working on this for a few weeks 🤣 Respect have you ever heard if it?
We even announced this in our group 3 of October

Group Leader
@Smurfblur Hi! I'm sorry but we checked everywhere (MangaDex comments, MangaDex server, Scan School server) for someone who was scanlating this, and we found none. The only place that we know the group has announced about this was your own server which we only found out after we've done the first chapter. The only time we found out someone was also planning to scanlate this was after we announced we were doing so in the MangaDex server. Also, the previous uploader said to "pick it up if we were interested." Asking them would be the best approach and would be respectful, we should have done that. But as a group we encountered told us, too, none of us own the rights to translate this (it's not even legal in the first place). We would like to continue scanlating this manhwa as we've already done a lot of progress with it. We've very sorry.

Group Leader
Hello, everyone Moon eclipse_x scans here.
We announced on the 3rd of October that we will be doing this project I would like to inform you that we will NOT dropping this project despite another group updating it as they didn't ask permission from the previous group and we were working on it weeks before the started to work on it.
I look forward to releasing chapters and seeing how you all like the project <3

Moon

i want to know before reading this, did the love interest intentionally spread it?

Group Leader
@NoTofu it hasn't been confirmed in the manhwa yet, you could read the novel if you really need to know though.

Group Leader
So basically all the men in his office department have foot fetish and he has pretty feet... ok got it got it

Users who are viewing this thread