Dr. Frost

can someone please pick up this project and complete it? its a finished series and an absolute gem.

@weirdbunnyxx
??
Isn't there an official English link? It has 123 chapters as of writing this and it says it comes out every Saturday. It's on webtoon so its free to read.

@weirdbunnyx Yeah it's on webtoon. It was on hiatus for several years while waiting for the next season to come out. I don't know whether the Korean version is finished or not, but the English translation is still ongoing.

@Unex, yeah i had read it on webtoon up till chapter 123 but webtoon had discontinued the translation because not many people were reading it. its back now though. lets enjoy!

@cindyyuan123
the Korean one returned from the hiatus and finished quite some time back, but webtoon never continued the translation even after the Korean one came back. i mailed webtoon a few months back asking them to continue translating but I was told they weren't doing it because it isn't popular. They've finally started it up again so that's a relief.

cindyyuan123 thats so true and its mostly because people simply don't know about it. im hoping webtoon will promote dr. frost better now.

i love this one so much. its so so interesting and now the webtoon has finally started up translation again i am so happy. highly recommend checking it out.

if u like this webtoon u may like this.
https://mangadex.org/title/53428/shrink-psychiatrist-yowai
less of the mystery but also informative and its rly nice.

Users who are viewing this thread