Dr. Koto Shinryoujo

i didn't even know the comic is still updating till now. damn i've got the complete series of this manga in my house, i think it's already finished years ago when i still highschool
it used to be on Shonen star, and then shonen star finished, so i bought the continuation of it

Double-page supporter
When is that old man going to stop calling him quack seriously?

Are there actually 250 chapters of this manga (going off the assumption of Vol. 6 beginning to its end)? I just hope it gets fully translated.

Dr. Koto is not on the island: Shit still goes down > Proof that Dr. Koto is not cursed, it's the island that is cursed

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a reason why his male (especially middle-aged) characters look like those of Urasawa Naoki-sensei? I haven't found any connections between them and that style is a bit too specific to be a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious about the series being listed as on hiatsu on the MAL page. Anyone know what the author's doing currently?

Group Leader
@BlackwingYu

He's had health related issues, and a couple years ago he was also in a taxi wreck that injured his hand. He's made comments about restarting soon (most recently in February of this year) but nothing's materialized so far.

Aggregator gang
Thanks a lot for doing this series. I remember reading it when I was young, feels fresh to come back!

@tikibo it’s possible the author was an assistant of Urasawa at some point, but I’m not sure. I’ve definitely noticed the similarity too. As a fan of Urasawa, I love it.

This island's inhabitants are more sick than covid-19, without the doctor all of them would have died

Users who are viewing this thread