Dragon and Chameleon - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - It Is a "Battlefield," No Question

Custom title
Staff
Developer
NOTE FOR CHAPTERS 20-23:

Volume 4 is out, and with it came extras and cleaner raws. I went back and added a new page to the end of chapters 20-23, as well as replaced pages that had magazine logos / copywritten stuff on them, and whatever changes had been made to the art.

Here's a changelog of all the updated stuff, if you're curious:

ch 20
1, 2, 29 (logos/copywrite)
10 (shading)
14 (pants)

ch 21
1, 2, 55 (logos/copywrite)

ch 22
1, 33 (logos/copywrite)
5 (mouth)
7, 8, 16, 20, 22, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31 (jacket stripes)
9 (jacket stripes, gloves)
13 (jacket stripes, fingernail)
14 (shirt pattern)
21 (jacket stripes, gloves, shirt pattern)

ch 23
1, 2, 17 (logos/copywrite)
15 (wedding ring)

There are changes in the other chapters as well but I'm not going to bother going over them since we'll be using volume raws anyway.

Dex-chan lover
So that last dude is a full family business lmao. Those are probably all his sisters
And you know what they say

IMG_20240522_215727.jpg

Dex-chan lover
NOTE FOR CHAPTERS 20-23:

Volume 4 is out, and with it came extras and cleaner raws. I went back and added a new page to the end of chapters 20-23, as well as replaced pages that had magazine logos / copywritten stuff on them, and whatever changes had been made to the art.

Here's a changelog of all the updated stuff, if you're curious:

ch 20
1, 2, 29 (logos/copywrite)
10 (shading)
14 (pants)

ch 21
1, 2, 55 (logos/copywrite)

ch 22
1, 33 (logos/copywrite)
5 (mouth)
7, 8, 16, 20, 22, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31 (jacket stripes)
9 (jacket stripes, gloves)
13 (jacket stripes, fingernail)
14 (shirt pattern)
21 (jacket stripes, gloves, shirt pattern)

ch 23
1, 2, 17 (logos/copywrite)
15 (wedding ring)

There are changes in the other chapters as well but I'm not going to bother going over them since we'll be using volume raws anyway.
NGL, I was gonna start commenting how the series seems to be doing well, and first comment is about amazing update the scans crew has done. Thank you all for amazing work. Blind fixes, that we other readers rarely ever notice, go unappreciated. Now going back to re-read anyways since the series is good enough for 'em.

KEEP up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
I like how they changed the image of a powerhouse from a bearheaded berserker into a merc :dogkek:
He's practically the exact opposite of the Kenzaki isn't he? Like, even the portrayals of "weapons" are different in concept.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt they are family, he is talking about staining them "his color", which probaly means he wants orochi to come to his harem and dress and look like that as well, his "type" i guess

Dex-chan lover
So this chapter was kind of saying work-life balance and having time with your family are nice, and weekly publication is full of suffering, but…. it’s cool and exciting so put other stuff aside and go for it anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Would have been nice had the conversation lead to some proper discussion and commentary of workplace conditions and the need to improve/fix them instead (though the editor/publisher might not be happy about it).

Users who are viewing this thread