Dragon Ball - Digital Colored Comics

@Urboidavid621 Whyy? Isn't better advancing instead of doing all over again? This way it'll probably take more than one year before we'll see chapter 96 :/

Power Uploader
@ganto Nah don't worry i'm expecting to take roughly 2 months, like I said the abrupt change is names and what not doesn't sit right with me.

Very awesome stuff. Glad to see someone is picking this back up! I can understand your efforts to go back and pave your own path for consistency. It will pay off in the long run! Do you have team with a Discord, or just a one person show doing this?

Power Uploader
@Siushaga It's just me doing it, I've loved Dragon Ball for years and decided this would be a sorta way to give back to the series and community I love so much. Overall I decided i'll go back and redo the first volumes once I complete the Dragon Ball portion of the series. I'll then start Z which hopefully shouldn't take as long as the first part of the series.

Power Uploader
Some things came up in personal life causing me to have to work less closely to the series, BUT, I am not one to leave without finishing my job so expect the series to be finished within in the month with this method! I am sorry everyone *bows*

@scantalayoroverheavan you are definitely the most dedicated dragon ball fan I have seen in years doing all this work alone thank you so much for taking the time you have and translating colored dragon ball in English

Hey, love the great work you are doing. I just wondered whether you were doing just dragon ball or of you were doing z as well?

@ScanlatorOverHeaven damn you are speedrunning it. Thanks a lot for your time and for your work. Any chance you're gonna do other colored manga once you finish Dragon Ball? For example the colored manga of Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho or Toriko?

Users who are viewing this thread