Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball Rebirth (Doujinshi) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Strongest in the Universe

Aggregator gang
Hard to tell what order to read the bubbles in sometimes.

Group Leader
I apologize for the direction confusion, I've added a guide to the beginning. IT should be read Left to Right.

This story is read left to right, up to down, right to left and down to up. If you get confused, try reading it in every direction. Don't worry, you'll slowly get used to it as this manga uses a newly pioneered technique of alternating directions to keep things fresh and exciting so you never know what is going on. It especially takes inspiration from Dragon Ball Xenoverse to switch things up by taking advantage of the fourth dimension, time, to tell a non linear story. So you might want to read it forwards and backwards as well, for the best experience, or to make sense of what is going on.

Dex-chan lover
@Maikeru_dbrebirth Yeah... doesn't help when none of that helps when you flip the script several times from going left to right, right to left, and back again. Sometimes I'm pretty sure that some of the word bubbles don't even flow properly :T
It's a nice take on DB so far but if the directional flow isn't fixed I'm not sure if this will continue to be okay :T

Edit: Not to say that will cause this to flaop like "I [----] My Yandere [----] Girlfriend" on MD with how bad it was paced, written, and drawn.

Dex-chan lover
@boag

It doesn't seem to be set in U6. On page 10, we see Kakora with a tail when she's young. These saiyans are clearly not like the U7 saiyans either, as they don't have strong instincts of aggression.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of Saiyans losing their tails since having an extra limb in a fight should be useful. I also always thought it made a lot of sense to be able to calm down saiyan infants by grabbing their tails and personally think that they should simply lose the weakness as they grow up. (I also believe other things like saiyans inheriting their parent's strength, as that's how I explain why Goten and Trunks learned the super saiyan transformation with little effort, but clearly, none of my beliefs are canon. )

I do like the dragon ball setting, so it's pretty cool to see this.

Dex-chan lover
@maikeru_dbrebirth

Paneling is difficult to master, just keep that in mind when assembling the images and youll get over the hurdle, it takes a lot of practice.
Study up ONEs original One Punch Man webcomic, itll help you with action scenes.

@Kireato
as long as we dont get bogged down with more Goku im ok with it, im just starving for a U6 adventure.

is a Reindeer
VIP
I thought this was going to be a stomach punching fetish manga and I'm greatly disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread