Dragon Ball (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 196 - Kakarrot

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 18, 2023
Messages
191
Damn Bulma fell off this chapter. I remember Namek being prime Bulma.
 
Active member
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Messages
259
Now that I think about it, Chi-Chi's right about world peace. Once the series entered Z, most threats came from off-world.
The only exception is the Androids saga. Even then, they're technically an extension of the RR army, so they're an old threat.

Hell, I bet Cell wouldn't have been so irredeemably evil if he didn't have Frieza's DNA.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
298
Now that I think about it, Chi-Chi's right about world peace. Once the series entered Z, most threats came from off-world.
The only exception is the Androids saga. Even then, they're technically an extension of the RR army, so they're an old threat.

Hell, I bet Cell wouldn't have been so irredeemably evil if he didn't have Frieza's DNA.
Technically Androids managed to be THAT strong is also because of the off-world threats like Vegeta, Frieza and King Cold, and you can also add Goku who acquired a new level of strength from outer space. Without them Gero wouldn't be able to get the data to build their crazy strength. So yeah it's all off-world.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top