Dragon Ball Sai - Vol. 4 - The Great and Marvelous Adventure of the Prince 4

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
317
And so it ends, a bit suddenly sure, but that is how doujinshi tend to go. Like seriously; I don't know of a single Dragon Ball doujinshi that isn't a single chapter and makes it all the way to the end. No, "The Time I Reincarnated as Yamcha" doesn't count.

In any case that forms the expectations when going into a Dragon Ball doujinshi, that we are along for the ride rather than seeking a conclusion. And this was a very fun ride :). Thank you!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
1,456
Thanks for translating this! It's so good, that were it an official work, I honestly think it would've gotten an anime.

Wish Shueisha would try harder to find fan works and publish them. Although given the rumored rights issues with Dragon Ball with Toriyama's death, they probably couldn't even if they wanted to.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 10, 2023
Messages
11
I've just added for every single volume the bonus part with Yoshihiko and DB cameos! ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top