Dragon Ball Shippuden - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.3

Just to be clear, she's just an illusion (within his mind) created by Itachi's genjutsu, right? I imagine the genjutsu makes him see something his heart most wants, which, in this case, would be a warrior who is stronger than him, thus giving him a fun fight and the need to push himself past his limits. Am I way off base? Kind of having trouble following what's going on since she appeared.

@Guytsu

The answer is no

3Genjutsu won’t work on Goku in the first place. Genjutsu only works by altering a person’s chakra pathways in their brain. Goku doesn’t have Chakra, therefore there would be no alteration.

Even if his ki was somehow affected. Goku has superb mastery over his Ki. For example, he can suppress, alter, expand and completely hide it if he wished. So if Goku ki was altered, Goku could easily re-alter it.

But anyway, I don't think Itachi could use Genjutsu on Goku. Genjutsu disrupt Chakra, and the difference of power between Itachi and Goku is really really huge. Goku has probably too much energy that it can't be controlled by Itachi.

@vikers

Then what exactly is happening? She clearly doesn't actually exist, due to the scene of Itachi and Kisame talking while Goku is just standing there staring into space (the usual signs of someone being caught in a genjutsu) which also shows that the battle he's having is just in his mind. If I'm wrong, could you please explain what's going on? Like I said, I'm having a little trouble following things and would like to know if what I think is happening is correct or not.

@Guytsu i think you are entirely correct, i mean Goku is know for be a fighting fool, i mean he allow Vegeta to leave the planet alive just to fight with him again, same with Child Buu wishing to him be reincarnate, i mean he even risk all the universes for a good fight, so its most probably that Goku himself allows to be captured by that genjutsu just to fight a powerful opponent, i mean in Dragon Ball he already fight against himself, well a better version of himself (as a fighter).

Anyway, Great Job with this Doujin, its really fun.

Users who are viewing this thread