Dragon Ball Shippuden

I'm confused, Goku has Ki and every other character has chakra. Genjutsu cannot work on a person that has no chakra, Trigrams cannot work on a person with no chakra points. So how does both moves work on Goku? Also how does he escape Itachi's genjutsu, Nobody except the people Itachi let escaped the genjutsu in the whole series and Goku who is stupid as hell can easily escape it?

Banned
It may not be quality but it sure is fun, feels like someone's passion project and I like it

They're lucky it wasn't Vegeta that got there. The whole Naruto planet would've been destroyed instantly lol

Banned
Mental attack is something Canon Goku never faced seriously before, afaik anyway. This could be interesting.

@varrock1
"Wahh Toriyama isn't living up to my arbitrary and subjective expectations..."
Toriyama was burned out at the end of boo saga and so he stopped. But a well known talented grp picked it up and did a very similar continuation of the series,that was named DB GT.
Akira Toriyama was very impressed and gave his blessing on it even helped out here and there, and so it gave Dragon Ball a proper ending of the saga. Therefore it is canon.
If we want a sequel, with a similar art quality and plot from 1989 we need the team who worked on it. (the authors for sure)

Oh btw...DBSuper in my book does not exist. Simple as that. They team was not the same,art was bad, and the writers are plain retarded. :)

@varrock1 In some cases, a short sentence requires a proper explanation.
I just explained why Toriyama is unable to make you a proper DB sequel since 1995.

Users who are viewing this thread