Dragon Ball Super - Ch. 101 - Carmine and Soldier #15

Dex-chan lover
Now this feels more like it. Let's just hope they can keep the momentum ramping for a few chapters.

Some people are saying we gonna get Beast Gohan MUI Goku fight, but I am more interested in the possibility of Broly being trained by Gohan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
gohan seriously? i get you want to protect pan but going beast mode for some schmuck? vegeta is never going to get over that one and only victory. even goku thinks he's being sad.
It's been like 30 years since they met and he finally won one that wasn't a cheap shot.

Dex-chan lover
gohan seriously? i get you want to protect pan but going beast mode for some schmuck? vegeta is never going to get over that one and only victory. even goku thinks he's being sad.
Well, besides their early fights Vegeta either lost or got a draw at the very best against Goku, its natural he got quite smug about it for a while, specially after it was a fair fight without any outside intervention or factors.

He got quite salty when he was Majin Vegeta, won barely with that boost against Goku just to discover later that he was holding back not using SSJ3

Double-page supporter
Well, besides their early fights Vegeta either lost or got a draw at the very best against Goku, its natural he got quite smug about it for a while, specially after it was a fair fight without any outside intervention or factors.

He got quite salty when he was Majin Vegeta, won barely with that boost against Goku just to discover later that he was holding back not using SSJ3
He didn't win against Goku at all when he was Majin Vegeta. He just knocked Goku out after both of them called the fight off so he could atone for creating buu with his life. He also complains that Goku never took the fight seriously at the end of the fight so Goku was still stronger....

Dex-chan lover
Hey! This chapter is great!

I don't want to poopoo Toyotaro's action scenes, but when he's doing dialog and plot, it feels a LOT more like Dragon Ball to me. We also learned a lot of new stuff:
1. Brolly is learning to control his rage (not suppress it, as Vegeta said).
2. What happened to Mr. Violet after the movie.
3. Gohan can go beast mode whenever. That also might be the first time we've seen a super sayian wearing sandals. lol
4. Beerus forgot Gohan exists...
5. Beerus may have hinted that there's someone stronger than him?!

Last edited:
I could see a Gohan vs. Vegeta fight coming. Gohan being a bit stronger, but Vegeta still winning because Vegeta is learning to properly control his strength at peak.

Dex-chan lover
Broly, Gohan, perhaps even ask help from Hit or Jiren; Goku and Vegeta will need new sparring partners to reach Black Frieza's level

Dex-chan lover
:fml: I know it was joint work but sooner or later DBS will become a different thing, should anybody continue to work on it. And the saddest part is it has the chance to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread