Dragon Ball Super

Oh by the way, Moro is homosexual and goku beating him is and intergalactic hate crime.

god this is getting bad. This is nothing, just nothing. You keep giving interesting concepts then doing nothing with them. You dont even have the fun tori had to fall back on when the story is shit.

Totally rubbish
Shouldn’t go ku learn the lesson after battle with cell when the villain gets Corner they destroy the earth

@Totallyrubbish That's what the author likes to do when he likes to have Goku do every time. Not all villains that the author draw are Vegeta, Piccolo, & Tien Shinhan to change from bad guys to good guys.

Dex-chan lover
It becomes more and more undragon-ball-like. We ought to change the title drom Dragon Ball Super into Dragon Ball Fantasy.

Aggregator gang
@ dexdoujinmanga: (looks back at original Dragonball with anthropomorphic animals, devils, dinosaurs, witches, ghosts, aliens, and gods)

What do you mean DB Fantasy? The original was MUCH more fantasy than Super can ever be...

Dex-chan lover
Please, just stop trying. Accept it should have ended in Cell arc and stop funding a doujin artist for an uncreative fanfic. This trend of dragging series for god knows how long must end.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, the Broly movie was the peak of DB. I actually liked the Buu arc, the Beerus and Golden Freeza arcs, and even the Zamasu and Tournament of power arcs, but the Moro arc just isn't that interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that last chapter 69 seems quite more interesting than anything put in the entire series until now. Maybe they thought to stop beating around the bush with dick measuring competitions and all kinds of rainbow color saiyans and do proper writing. But I wouldn't hold my breath, it always ends up being a dick measuring competition with rainbow colored saiyans.

Double-page supporter
A very disappointing read. After the complete debacle that Dragon ball GT was, and the awful start of the anime, I shouldn't have expected much. Also.... I don't kno if it's just me, but I think it's pretty retarded to make transformations based on colours in a black and white medium. Other than that, DB supper takes Dragon Ball and manages to leave the good parts out (dying characters, humour and whatnot) while keeping everything that sucked (Deus ex machina, drawn out fights, unbeatable villains who won't end the fight and thus leave themselves open to defeat). Art's decent but there are quite a lot of errors (hits not showing on the right part of the body for instance). A huge letdown.

Users who are viewing this thread