Dragon Claw - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Freedom

Love the expressions on the characters. Looking forwards to seeing how this pans out when the shocking prologue is over and you have time to flesh things out more.

Group Leader
The art is fire, both the characters and the backgrounds. The story has me interested enough. Keep it up!

I would love to know more about the world here. The art is very pretty and you also have a great way to utilize perspective to convey the emotion of the characters. Amazing work so far!

Group Leader
@Eldistan Same here, I'm extremly excited to develop the story further. The main plot isn't even beginning, this is all just prologue and buildup!

@pockettrash Glad to hear that!

@okaydokeys Oh! Good! Because there is a lot of world building incoming!

Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
I expect nothing less than greatness from this work. Keep it up, you're doing great Jia

I like this so far, I'm also looking forward to the introduction of this 2nd character on the cover (and your profil pic), who I assume is the deuteragonist.

Dex-chan lover
i really love the artstyle and i also want to see more of that world

Group Leader
@Guralub I hope I can meet those high expectations!

@marue1412 Thanks! I also want to get chapters out faster.. but the artworks have to look good to :(

@maronic02 Interesting! I would like to comment on that, but I won't because spoilers haha

@Hollow7F I am really excited to get into worldbuilding!

Thanks everyone!

Dex-chan lover
That was great. It's got lot's of emotion pouring out of the panels, and the sudden twist got me pretty good.

Liking the art even more than ch1,
quite refreshing to see some quality OC like this

pg 19 NUT, other then that things are progressing rather well looking forward to next chapter buddy.

WOW what a great chapter, the art is so cool!!!
man, one day i want to draw a manga too!

@jia-art
Are you seriously the author?
Great going anyways, the art is really cool, not to mention the designs.
For some reason the main protagonist reminded me of Slayer Volte's protagonist, although they don't have many similarities honestly. Maybe it is the hair...

Group Leader
Thanks everyone! Chapter 3 is making great progress, my favourite chapter so far!

@Mizumachi Yes, I am the Author and Artist. Just curious, what makes you doubt that? Also, I recognize that cover page of Slayer Volte's first volume. Somehow they evoke a similar feeling, thats true!

@Rinapi Go draw a manga :^)

@jia-art
What makes me doubt it is that I seldom see an author on manga website. Well, it is actually the first time I see one. Well, I started more actively using MangaDex like a week ago, maybe that is why. I find it rare. I believe you though.

Users who are viewing this thread