Dragon Claw - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Blood and Tears

Fed-Kun's army
Nope, I'm not buying it, it has to be some kind of illusion.
I am glad you're not doing the new chapter 1 right after that cliffhanger though. The wait would be terrible.

The art is excellent as always.

EDIT : Oh by the way, on page 9, is he suddenly going the opposite way, or simply sprinting forward ? This arch makes me think it's the latter but I'm not sure.

Yep, hallucination for sure.
I really doubt Im wrong on this hallucination thing, but if you gonna pull some very obvious twist
you should drop clues about how "this isnt real or avoid leaving it as a clifhanger" so the reader dont feel like you are trying to puff off some cheap emotional manipulation.

Group Leader
@maronic02 Oh, new profile picture maronic? Didn't even notice it was you at first!
Yeah, the cliffhanger was the reason I didn't want to do the new chapter 1 next month. That would be way to mean!

I can see why page 9 would look a bit confusing. Next chapter should give you a better picture of whats happening.

@Skrub1618 Thanks for reading Skrub!

@barkdog Interesting that both you and @maronic02 think that! Let's wait and see what happens next chapter!

@hidroxiuro I think the biggest problem is that it is a cliffhanger. Originally it was just part of my volume 1 plan, but now it's just another chapter where people have to wait a whole month. But don't worry, nothing in this manga will just be for shock value.

@jia-art
Dont take anything i say as nothing more as a cool headed critic.
I been reading from the start, the work feels like it has so much potential with the amazing art, paneling and lettering.
It just gives me this weird "script editor itch" if that even a word, seeing how it stumbles around with narrative and dialog chunks.

Mna

Thought he was actually betraying her for a moment but the environment and him knowing names signals it's a delusion. Thanks for the chapter!

dude, just imagein... maybe he is the dwagon.. duuuuuude! awesome chapter btw lloking forward for more^^^

Dex-chan lover
i fell for it
i thought he was a good man
this is a big shame
right up there in top anime betrayals

It's gotta be a force vision, making her face her fear. That's why he knows the names. It's her mind tricking her.

Users who are viewing this thread