Dragon King of the World

Much words, weird description, what is a comma, who are commas for? Things? Things, things, things, beyond things, things, things, generations of things, and meeting things.
Got through 2 chapters before I quit.

@Puh-C @TenSheyl It looks like the scanlaters are contracted for this and that company was restricting the releases, they probably made them pull it off mangadex. Still up on their site though

https://zeroscans.com/manga/dragon-king-of-the-world/

Got to chapter 80-something, then I just flipped through pages at light speed. It's just a lot of blabber. Also a lot of "Hah! You thought I was going to dodge but it wasn't actually me in the first place! Let me explain to you for two minutes how I did it, so you can get back in the fight!".
Thanks, I hate it.

Im going to start reading this for the sole reason that is because it has a lot of chapters

This started of pretty interesting and at a comfortable pace.

Then about ch 70 or so, the author loses his damn mind and starts introducing a new subplot every 2 chapters.

I swear the author introduced more characters in ch 70-80 than he did in 1-70.

6/10

chapters 1-70 was good and interesting but it goes downhill from there really fast

dropped it at chapter 115 because i started to to be able to skip 5 chapters at time and still understand what was going on

Users who are viewing this thread