Dragon King's Chef - Ch. 10

The gargoyle’s now on her side too ! From the cover, we can see that there’s two creatures still left. Can’t wait to see how she’ll meet those too

Lol, I swear the girl is going to have the loyalty of all the dungeon inhabitants at some point. Still this is a very cute story. And I never knew making sweets was that involved.

Fed-Kun's army
So we still have what looks like a golem and a salamander to be added to her stable of adorable monsters.

If she ever goes home I kinda home they come with

What kind of work place not providing any work tools? She deserves a better working place and better treatment!

I'm pretty sure that part of the point is for her to make friends with all the inhabitants and then when we time slip into the future to fulfill that romance tag, the dragon falls in love with seeing her all happy and kind and shit with all her "monster" friends.

Double-page supporter
@Macarena I feel like the modern recipe is much easier. For one you can just put it in a slow cooker and go to sleep. For two she was making it sweet by caramelizing the natural sugars in the sweet potatoes and then concentrating the sweetness by slowly reducing the moisture, stirring constantly so as not to burn it. A short cut would be to simply add sugar and cook less time.

As an Italian trained chef I'll tell you a tomato sauce from scratch takes hours to make, the long slow cooking time mellows the acidity and brings out the sweetness. A short cut to reduce the cooking time dramatically is simply to add a tablespoon of sugar to the sauce.

Refined sugar used to be super expensive, world empires treated it as a commodity like crude oil. It's a cash crop.(it still is today to a lesser extend) Before the process for making beet sugar was invented sugarcane and slavery was the norm. Just like coffee and tea people are still exploited to this day to make profits on it. Today about half the refined sugar on grocery store shelf is beet sugar the other half cane sugar. For centuries people went through elaborate cooking techniques to get a little sweetness, today people take it for granted.

She's an angel. I would not be that motivated for that tsundere dragon I'll tell you what

Users who are viewing this thread