Dragon's Savior

I know the author is trying to make MC comedic but... she’s cringey more than anything. MC’s mind is delusional. And her reactions are just unnatural. How are you going to react to meeting the destroyer your world, witness a horrific scene of death and destruction, and act thirsty at first sight of the guy who did it?

Story is corny and the plot tries too hard the comedy is forced and unnatural. What's worse is that real world images are just pasted into it like the phone and the flowers.

I don't really like the plot nor the FL. I feel it gets worse over time.
But, the ML is quite good looking. One point for that 1/10

IT'S HEREEE IT'S HERE IT'S THE LEGENDARY
"I've never been treated this way how refreshing"
KYAAAKEKEKKEK 🤣

if anyone was drawn in by the vaguely christian imagery of the title card and was turned off by the MC getting special powers after upgrading her hair to being long flowing dark locks with red tips like Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way that’s totally fair. corny this series may be but at least it’s never going to become so narmy i fall out of chair laughing at how bad the art is (unlike another webtoon hosted on mangadex i’m electing not to name). at no point do i think the author wants me to take this all that seriously i mean the MC
makes YuGiOh faces when she thinks she’s being tough, the first minor enemy is a giant fart joke, and two of the guards are named Tom and Jerry. and even if it never gets any funnier than that at least we can all laugh at the MC’s name sort of sounding like Napoleon or neapolitan ice cream.

This is pretty bad. The only character we get to know isn't that interesting and doesn't show much of a personality. The plot seems to have little to no direction or sense either. Plus, saying it's cringy doesn't make it any less cringy. Not to mention it's also confusing. The art is pretty good though

The premise was interesting and had potential, but tbh I've lost interest because it feels like the author doesn't really know what they want to make out of the story. They probably wrote the start, the end, and now are desperate to stretch the middle out as far as humanly possible. It lacks focus, and it shows.

Which is a shame. I guess a dragon story like Abide in the Wind is impossible to find these days

I really don't get the low rating. Of course, this is no Who Made Me a Princes, or The Monster Duchess and the Contract Princess, but it's still good. I think the "Drama" tag is what makes other readers have high expectations (I sure did), so I don't think it should really be there, unless the drama starts way later. It's a fun read, you don't really need to think about it much. I almost skipped on this manhwa because of the cover (mostly) and the reviews. If you want a light read, this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread