Dramatic Irony

Bruh does he not even know the fact that he’s all lovey dovey despite having girlfriend? Like wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Double-page supporter
This is so irritating for me on too many levels. I was never one of those "eww shoujo manga" insecure people, but holy shit this hit me on all the wrong notes.

1. Male teacher x female student is my anti-fetish. Others find the trope to be enticing, slightly taboo, etc., and it's super popular in shoujo manga. Me, I want to #metoo the motherfucker and throw his ass in jail.
2. The childhood friend is oblivious to the point of cruelty, with a case of learned helplessness. "Cute, cheeky little brothers" to some, callous scum to me.
3. The heroine is wishy-washy af. But she's the least of the problems. Anyone in her situation wouldn't be getting along all that well.

It's not like there aren't great series that are heavy on drama. Honey & Clover is an ocean of tears, Lovely Complex has super dramatic moments, Kare Kano demands a lot of emotional labor at times, and so on. But there needs to be something else to a series like this: lovable characters, fun comedy, an overarching plot, some literary point being made -- just, anything that makes it more than a straight shot of love drama.

Yooo, couldn't wait so i started reading it in french and bruhhh. BRUHHH
doesn't the man have a girlfriend! Who are you to kiss her! I totally agree tho, if she just told him how she felt none of this would have happened. But plot so. :/ I actually usually don't like sensei x student manga and this is no exception but it's okay...ish

@Kiraidesu i totally agree, it doesn't give you much time to breathe.
I also would wanna throw him in jail too tbh.
And that childhood friend got me fucked up. Like there's a certain point of naivete, but he does know things. (I read it in french cause I'm inpatient so i know what happens in the next chapter)

Ugh Why the heroine is such a bit** ? are all of them like her for that perhaps ?? Because I can’t seem to find a reason

can we get a manga for the teacher alone without these sick high schoolers drama ??

I hope the update comes soon :( despite what others say I actually really enjoy this manga idk why but it's so heartwrenching for me

I really like this manga... I usually avoid the teacher x student trope like the plague, but this manga? I can tolerate it because of how much I'm liking it (still rotting for Chihiro though, even with his twisted personality)

Annnd that's why I ended up reading it in 3 different languages. Barely know any French, but I'll take it over nothing 🤷‍♀️

Group Leader
@ Misaki2578
Nothing really serious for now, foreshadowing about seisen trying to ends up his wedding (or no), and a big argument between him and chihiro, because hm cihiro's dad is back, and chihiro doesn't want to see him, so he just ran away from home and ask ricchan to come with him, but since she feels guilty about the situation then she accept .... lot of drama ....

And sorry for my broken english

Hello can anyone just tell me who she ends up with? And also, does the Teacher ends up falling in love with her? Thanks... It's been years and I can't sleep a wink thinking about who she ends up with... Ugh

I wish there was someone who can translate this manga TT
It's been about one year since the last update TT

Users who are viewing this thread