#DRCL midnight children - Oneshot

Based, looking forward to the serialization.

Low score, but I can't really be surprised considering the average mdex user is used to only braindead isekaishit

This is more a pilot chapter than an actual one shot,there is more to come.

This is a manga one shot adaptation of Bram stoker's Dracula with a few major changes(as much i can ascertain from this one shot)

Arthur holmwood and Quincey morris were much older in stoker's book than they are portrayed here.

Joe sewa and Wilhelmina murray are unique to the oneshot and did not appear in the classic novel.

The story and character designs will be probably be radically different than the book

Expect usual shinichi sakamoto madness ,if you want to learn more about his style read his manga innocent .

I'm interested in Shinichi's take of this story, especially with Luka's gender nonconformity, as well as the fact that Lucy is already in a relationship despite having told Mina which of the three men they chose the other night. Also, leave it Shinichi to make even cute top-hat wearing rat/frog/bird....things be a dark reference to the original novel. Mainly, whether it's an intended misspelling or not, Renfielb is a ref to Renfield, a mental patient in the original novel who tends to eat insects and animals (such as rats or birds) because he believes that he can obtain their life-force that way. Dracula offers the man immortality in exchange for his loyalty, which is why the little creature refers to Dracula as "the master".

Contributor
This is more a pilot chapter than an actual one shot,there is more to come.

This is a manga one shot adaptation of Bram stoker's Dracula with a few major changes(as much i can ascertain from this one shot)

Arthur holmwood and Quincey morris were much older in stoker's book than they are portrayed here.

Joe sewa and Wilhelmina murray are unique to the oneshot and did not appear in the classic novel.

The story and character designs will be probably be radically different than the book

Expect usual shinichi sakamoto madness ,if you want to learn more about his style read his manga innocent .
wilhelmina murray is not a unique character to this lol

Users who are viewing this thread