#DRCL midnight children - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A visitor from the East

Power Uploader
Time to wait for the volume release for higher quality scans.

I've been waiting for this series! What a start!
I'm grateful for this upload but the quality of these scans is poor. Is there a way to get better scans?
Thanks for the translations!

Hello guys it is Etheralz . I will be cross referencing the book along with the DRCL manga, possible spoilers ahead.

The ship segment takes place was late into bram stoker's novel around 2/3 of the way in.

Count Dracula actually gains his powers from the soil. Hence the soil boxes you saw was actually his resting/birthplace.

Dex-chan lover
"This smells horrible, like dead people!"
"Whatever I will taste it..."
Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

"Oh god it taste horrible!"

This has such a neat start. Can’t wait for the volume release. Thank you all for your work.

I will be waiting for hi wa mata noboru too. For a manga with such a great art I'm not willing to read it with such low quality.

I apreciate your work translating but I won't be reading it.

@ShinmenTakezo (I helped on the chapter) we are using the digital editions of Grand Jump (the magazine DRCL is published in), which is already much lower quality than the print version. Neither of us are able to get access to the print version to scan. We want to improve the scan quality as much as possible because his art deserves it, but unfortunately we are new at this and are unsure how else to get better scans. Sorry. Any help or suggestions are welcome though!

@SwegMoney The magazine (grand jump) is out every two weeks on Wednesdays, so we will try and release a chapter within that week. The manga skipped last issue for some reason so there's a month gap between the first and second chapter (or the manga may be monthly, unsure yet). The next magazine release with #DRCL is on the 17th February, so expect chapter 2 to be up a few days after that if all goes well. :) .

Users who are viewing this thread