#DRCL midnight children - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Prelude to the Storm

DRCL won't be in the next Grand Jump Issue either, so it looks like the series will be monthly rather than bi-weekly. Chapter 3 should be released on the 17th March, and we'll try and get the chapter out a few days after. Hope you enjoyed this chapter😊

Dex-chan lover
if it wasn't for the pit she would have whupped them so much.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what pansy ass bullies. Ugh, leave the little tom boy alone.
Also
does anyone suspect Joe to fall in love with that girl, considering well, he's Joe from the original Dracula...

@debo super chapter like usual!

If you have the time can you make the distinction between double pages and single pages please ? You can't read with the double page mode because the double-page spread appears partially with a third page.

The best would also be the chapter cover (when there is one) as a double page too

And again, thanks for your work!

Thanks again for these translations. I just wish we had better quality scans. <(^o^)'

Still I am really enjoying the series. I can't wait for the next chapter.

God! They are such a bullies, when she leaves the hole i hope she beats the shit out of them. I'm almost certain the boys will be a bunch of wimps when the shit gets real and will beg for Mina to save them.
Also, thanks for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
I was hopping for her to drop kick them with all that momentum she had, i guess the trap got me too.

@Dramsss . Thanks for pointing this out, but unfortunately you can't tell the website what is a single page or a double page (or at least that I'm aware of). When I read it on double page mode, the double page spreads appear fine to me (no extra page third page like you described). We uploaded with single page mode in mind sorry. The only thing that might help is reading the first/cover page on single page mode, and then on the second page switch to the double page mode.

@debo I have just checked and the problem comes from my big screen, it seems to confuse Mangadex. The chapter 1 worked well because the double-spread were larger compared to now the size of the page in chapter 2.

I have made a post in the Mangadex forum for a way to differenciate between double and single page.

@ShinmenTakezo another group will be releasing the chapters with more quality as the phsysical volumes are released. It will take more time seeing how slow it publishes, but you can check those too then.

Users who are viewing this thread