#DRCL midnight children

@maimai Don't worry, the author has announced on his Twitter that this series will be on Grand Jump starting the 20th January of 2021

After the dorachu manga I tought this manga would be kinda diferent but I sort of like the style of adult world more since we have many mangas for younger characters out there already. The plots seems interesting. I can't wait for the serialization to start.

Great chapter 0. Shinichi Sakamoto is one of the best artists in the world.
I can't wait for the serialization starting January.
Ever since I saw his artwork I've said it would fit the vampire aesthetic perfectly. It's awesome to see him go that route. xD
I'm curious to see how he adapts this famous story. I hope he makes a lot of changes and makes it its own thing.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it will be half a year or a little more between volume releases like Innocent.

(I know somebody will translate them on mag schedule but I will wait for the volume releases for this manga, the art is just too good)

I think they should add Shinichi as one of the authors too in the tags, since he's changing a lot of the stuff from the original work

It does feel like authors last 3 entries (Innocent, Innocent Rouge and this) are only held by artwork. The plot is a complete mess, characters are unlikable. The ultimate work of style over substance.

Tbh, I don't completely understand what I'm reading but, the artwork is nice

Users who are viewing this thread