Dream City

Fed-Kun's army
if there's anything with “Shoujo Ai” content in it, even just a little... i read! khkhkhkhhhh....

Dex-chan lover
I love how theres a warning for people who is not okay for not having shoujo ai.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I'm just fine if this story just stays one of friendship without a romantic dimension (caring friendships are a Good Thing); but, since it's ongoing, I'm unsure as to how the writer of the synopsis is convinced that the story is not going to have that dimension. If it does develop such a dimension, then some people may feel suckered. Perhaps the synopsis should be more along the lines of saying that it seems that there won't be romance.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist MU list it as completed with just 22 (21 Anilist) chapters. Also, the raw source says it's completed too.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k

If the raw source says that it's completed, and whoever wrote the synopsis stands by the description, then that's fair enough.

I've not seen the raw, so could you please use the report button (yellow flag) on the synopsis page to alert the admins that the publication status should be changed to “Completed”?

Group Leader
@Oeconomist Thanks for realising that the status needed update. This one does have romance involved but just not with the two main female leads. Still gotta say their friendship's pretty wholesome though.

Bro, idk if there is any shoujo ai in this manga, but the two female leads just living with each other is enough for me right now.

This is
not a shoujo ai at all a clickbait they end up with the two guys 😂😂

First time seeing a warning like that, though I'm confused if its for people who doesn't like shoujo ai or doesn't like friendship between girls only 😅

T__

The ending made sense it was nice i like it (been a while since i last saw a ending that didn't get axed)

Users who are viewing this thread