Drive-A-Live - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Final Lap - Drive A Live

Group Leader
Hey all who are following this series, thanks for waiting for this past month. Surprise! We've been working on a mass release of volume 3 as a sort of sendoff to the series. Although this was only 5 chapters, it was still a full length volume of over 200 pages, it's just that each chapter is longer. Presumably you're reading this comment because you've finished the whole series! On behalf of the team, once again, thank you all for reading so far. We are motivated to do what we do because of you, the community, so keep on reading! See you in the next chapter that Teisoku Scans will release.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this series. It was good but I wish it had been longer.
This volume reads like it was definitely planned to be longer than just 3 volumes but at least the author managed to give us a coherent speedrun of all the plotlines with a happy ending at the end.

Dex-chan lover
It was a fun read thanks for tl good sir's and good luck on your next series.

Thanks for translating the series.
I just got back to reading this and at the beginning of this volume I was like, "wait what?".
What's with the massive time skip? Was this axed?

Dex-chan lover
I kinda figured it might have gone down this route with some of the mysterious elements earlier on in the series, but having the entire world of Drive A Live being a self imposed punishment delusion from MC and used as an interesting depiction of the struggles of coping with loss was a unique approach.

I was excited for the series to be a fun series which went into the fun of tuning cars but I think that second volume with the 4th grader race really killed the series. Alas an interesting story and I'm glad the author was able to write out what he wanted from the series even if it was rushed.

damn at least there was an ending instead of one of those "we'll keep on racing..." endings

Users who are viewing this thread