Drop Frame - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Scene 2 - You apologize too much

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool. I proofread the first chapter waaaay back when it was still on batoto, but nothing came up from the group I worked with at the time. Even though with my limited Japanese I've read most of first volume (most 'cause I didn't entirely understand all of the plot at the time) I'm glad to see this revived.

Dex-chan lover
This is on my follow list but I remember nothing about it, it must've followed me when I transferred my batoto follow to mangadex. Thanks for scanlating this project, can't wait to see where the story take us.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that blonde girl will die, and the mystery relating to that and the previous murder will begin at earnest then. At that point I'll drop it, but let's see how many chapters it will get to that point. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it...

Dex-chan lover
Revived after 3 years, what a miracle, hope it continues. Always liked this artist's works, nice art and nice story.

I just followed this the other day after finding the "See you at the food court" webmanga from the same author. Glad to see it revived!

Users who are viewing this thread