Drug Store Tenin Sacchan no Nichijou - Ch. 19

Contributor
I despise it when these romcoms devolve into side characters' own romances. Make a separate series or end it.
Yeah it seems a decent amount of people dislike side romances. Well as the scanlator I can tell you not to worry.

They are basically introduced as a plot device for the next arc, its gonna be a double date. And very good progress gets made with main couple. That's about as much as I will say.

Double-page supporter
So then why did she force herself into a "big sister" position in his mind if she clearly likes him?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it seems a decent amount of people dislike side romances. Well as the scanlator I can tell you not to worry.

They are basically introduced as a plot device for the next arc, its gonna be a double date. And very good progress gets made with main couple. That's about as much as I will say.
Hope you’re right

Contributor
So far there is no evidence she is a tomboy, she's just taller than average.
Yeah for real, so far, she's tall, has medium length hair, and is more of an extrovert. None of which makes her a tomboy. But I think its a case of people seeing what they want to see and I guess that's fine :kek:
Hope you’re right
I mean, I'm not guessing, I did read ahead lol. But I hope it does live up to expectations. (even though I am not the mangaka) :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread