Drug Store Tenin Sacchan no Nichijou - Ch. 26.5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for bringing this out XD

The wait was worth it XD

So is Volume 1 now completely translated??? Nothing left???

Because this was a mix of the online and volume, everything felt like a mess....

Group Leader
So is Volume 1 now completely translated??? Nothing left???
In terms of manga content, yeah. But there are a few things left. Just a couple of chapters that I did the web version before I had the manga are missing that added "photopage" check the first page of chapter 18 for reference.

Once those two are done, I guess I will just edit the chapter and add them in. Then I can do post a chapter 0 with the English cover I made with the ToC.

Dex-chan lover
I’m really glad this isn’t ending, cause I really enjoy the fluffy wholesomeness.

In terms of manga content, yeah. But there are a few things left. Just a couple of chapters that I did the web version before I had the manga are missing that added "photopage" check the first page of chapter 18 for reference.

Once those two are done, I guess I will just edit the chapter and add them in. Then I can do post a chapter 0 with the English cover I made with the ToC.

Thank you for your great work!

Supporter
i-want-more-wheres-the-rest-of-it.gif
This is the ending of Volume 1 of the manga, which is why it seems confusing. But yeah, it's not over.
2gpv0mp2hjk61.gif

Dex-chan lover
I wish the dude would just grow a backbone already. Feels like the older I get the less I have patience for tropes like this.

Dex-chan lover
I like this SFX that the old customer is producing
Thanks for the translation, keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread