Drug Store Tenin Sacchan no Nichijou - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Wait.... they're not dating???

Didn't they already make their feelings clear????

NO.... NO..... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author-san, fix this right now.... just fix it....

Why are you adding another ship without fixing the first one????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
It was clarified on a previous chapter that apparently the chapter where they confessed to each other was a bonus chapter from Twitter or something and therefore non-canon. Stupid, I know.
I think it was that the entire festival arc only existed in the volume version, so it appears to not be Canon to the web comic continuity. (There was nothing in the volume release suggesting another volume would be released.)

Dex-chan lover
I think it was that the entire festival arc only existed in the volume version, so it appears to not be Canon to the web comic continuity. (There was nothing in the volume release suggesting another volume would be released.)
So basically, this is technically before the festival...

It was clarified on a previous chapter that apparently the chapter where they confessed to each other was a bonus chapter from Twitter or something and therefore non-canon. Stupid, I know.
They technically become a couple in the festival... so it's probably canon

Though as one user said, that seems to be in the volume release... so the web stuff is out of order or something.... -_-

Users who are viewing this thread