Duality of a Loving Heart - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Author with the big over complicated explanation why their dual people theory might make sense.

It doesn't. Shouldve just had her recall all Ames memories when they merged. This was stupid and over complicated.
The power of love ain't overcomplicated.
Personally, I like this twist because love is usually what convinces the personalities to integrate in most romcoms that involve DID (not that it's particularly realistic, but DID itself is controversial depending on who you ask, some believing that it only occurs when it's artificially induced by a psychotic therapist). In any case, Ame was able to become a distinct person because of her own personal feelings of love of Fumi and thus avoid getting absorbed by Sora.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: Deleting my post since it was pissing some people off and I don’t want to ruin people’s enjoyment of the manga. It’s meant to be silly and fun, don’t take it too seriously.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author with the big over complicated explanation why their dual people theory might make sense.

It doesn't. Shouldve just had her recall all Ames memories when they merged. This was stupid and over complicated.
I don’t care, this feels like a happier ending even though I know it isn’t realistic…

To be honest, the whole story seems unrealistic, but I don’t know anything about DID.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like letting her go would've been a better ending, but hey I'm not the author, and this is fine I guess

Dex-chan lover
Man got his AC entering combat mode and standard mode at will.

I personally feel it would have been better story-wise to “kill off” Ame. Would be sad, but that sort of tragedy can lead to better storytelling. I don’t know what the author’s reasoning may have been, though, guess he didn’t want that kind of element in his ending. I’m not a manga author, so take it as you will.
I strongly disagree. Not every story needs to be a tragedy. A story does not have "better storytelling" just because you make it sad. Its just different kinds of storytelling and I personally prefer SoL happy go lucky stories. I would have loved to see this continue as a SoL of how MC handles his relationship dynamics with Sora and Ame.

Dex-chan lover
The best part is that this is both Legally okay and Socially okay. Now I am kinda jealous

Yeah, seeing Sora all lovey-dovey was my initial goal. But this, this is fine too, in a wonderful world of fiction where everything is possible.
I personally feel it would have been better story-wise to “kill off” Ame. Would be sad, but that sort of tragedy can lead to better storytelling. I don’t know what the author’s reasoning may have been, though, guess he didn’t want that kind of element in his ending. I’m not a manga author, so take it as you will.
I'd say author's reasoning is pretty obvious here.

Edit: I’m not saying the author did anything wrong or the ending is bad, just stating what my preference would have been. If you like the ending, then great, it’s a nice ending and it’s good that you enjoy it.
Suck my cunt, we ain’t in the 2000s where we needed realistic story telling and anguish to feel those emotions from our fairyland. It’s 2023 sucker, we ain’t in no fairyland, we need all the fluff from the media even if it doesn’t make no sense

Dex-chan lover
This is like the simplified version of fuckin twin sisters, like this every man's dream 😭

I strongly disagree. Not every story needs to be a tragedy. A story does not have "better storytelling" just because you make it sad. Its just different kinds of storytelling and I personally prefer SoL happy go lucky stories. I would have loved to see this continue as a SoL of how MC handles his relationship dynamics with Sora and Ame.
Hard agreed, why bother with those edgy stupid ending?
They deserve happiness and that's that

Users who are viewing this thread