Duelant - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
If this gets serialized, I hope this isn't one of those manga that the katana will cut through sword and armor. I need more of those somewhat historically accurate fighting manga.

Perhaps it will be like a reverse 'The Last Samurai' where instead of the white savior Tom Cruise we'll have our asian savior become the best european knight.:win:

Dex-chan lover
Europe: a land where no one has ever seen black hair before

Dex-chan lover
Kinda niche but there were 2 series I followed before similar in theme "hire someone to do your dueling for justice (or revenge) in medieval/fantasy yurop". I dropped both or the release is just slow for them. But if youre interested in superior nippon martial art/ folded steel in yurop, Issak is a nice read (not one of the 2 I mentioned I dropped earlier)

Dex-chan lover
This could work as a series, the premise can be similar to "samurai 7" or "21 ronins" the girl can ask for the samurai to help recruit more samurais to take back her kingdom or something

Dex-chan lover
So she was banging the dude and probably others in exchange for their help, which she never got ? She a whore who does it for free then ??? This is quite confusing. I had to re-read 3-4 times to barely conclude that, and I might not even be right...

The story is clearly about this samurai, but the rest is messy and not understandable (it makes no sense !), at what point should this be a good story then ? :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread