Dumbnut

Power Uploader
Thank you so much for all these awesome releases!
You're doing a fantastic work!

Our heroes! One thousand thanks for picking up Mahoujin Guru Guru's manga, the old scanlation group abandoned it years ago on a very early state.

Have you got plans to work on Mahoujin Guru Guru 2 if you're ever to complete the original series?

Power Uploader
Our heroes! One thousand thanks for picking up Mahoujin Guru Guru's manga, the old scanlation group abandoned it years ago on a very early state.

Have you got plans to work on Mahoujin Guru Guru 2 if you're ever to complete the original series?

That's the plan. With any luck I'll be able to find some time for the spin-off too.

Group Leader
Guise, if you need a hand cleaning/redrawing mango I could lend you one. If you guys need to test my skills or something just pm me here.

Thank you for translating Tanikamen and other older manga. It's very much appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support of Cestvs. Really was so happy to see more chapters but thank you so much for all the work you've done up to this point.

Aggregator gang
Did getter devolution got removed? Iirc the scanlation was this group

Thank you for your work on Gekikou Kamen! But could you please make the text a bit bigger? It can be hard to read at times because of how small it is in each speech bubble

I saw you guys did Survival S Boy’s Record, do you think you guys could do the authors newer work Great Trailers?

Users who are viewing this thread