Dungeon Battle Royale

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD THIS GOT A MANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
AFTER NOVELPLANET FUCKING EXPLODED I WAS WONDERING IF I WOULD EVER FIND THIS AGAIN!!!!
PRAISE THE LORD I WAS ON THE HOME PAGE AT THE MOMENT THIS DROPPED 5 MINUTES AGO!!!!

@AwayAnimal81 what do you mean with that? novelplanet was just another aggregator site for novels, the original translators are infinitenoveltranslations . net

Royale with cheese... every time I see the word "royale", thats all I can think of...

BTW: that may seem random and it is, but that's the impression I got from this, forgettable to the point my mind would drift to completely innocuous things.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, descriptions so plain im kinda on the fence bout reading this. No mention of mc as well.

Best dungeon defense novel that i ever read. This manga's is soo good that i cant even begin to describe how much i love it. YOU MUST READ. No Harem, no useless fan service, loose ends or half-assed history: just an MC who isn't dumb but isn't unnecessarily OP too ... he just manages his resources in a logical manner that lets him survive and evolve through the history, and his decisions are explained in a logical sense and seems rational: leaving weak monsters in the outer layers to lure adventurers in, or using the internet to spread false rumors about his dungeon (leading people to underestimate it), for example, are some things that he made. These too things look cliche but the author develops it very well and in a smart way: and it's just the beginning... give it a try 🤓🤓🤓

Just looked at the novel again and there IS the harem tag, but I assure you guys in the first dozen chapters there won't be any harem and neither romance, from what I've read there wasn't an ounce of romance just a plain, cold-blooded, calculating MC. A new take on the dungeon master genre. Anyway if the manga is just 3/4 as good as the novel is, this should be pretty good.

Contributor
ch 297 of wn, no real harem but is surrounded by girls. I don't think it deserves a harem tag.

It also has Martial Arts & Romance tags so I guess the tags are all bs. Martial Arts are minimal, more like Sword & Magic and I don't remember romance.

I've read a few novels with bs tags.

Contributor
Cursed series since it got "officially" picked up it's seemingly impossible to read it on pc... dunno how much the phone reader can get their hands on but truly saddening that no one ever fetched the chapters and uploaded them somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread